Thursday, July 26, 2007

Safe & Clean

I was up late last night, so this morning I was extra tired and not looking forward my drive to LA in the afternoon. I was extra jittery for the ride and took out my ADD on the radio, if anyone else had been in the car im sure they would have killed me for frequenly jumping radio stations and listening to no more than fifteen seconds of any song. But once there, my meeting went very well and I left feeling like nothing could bring me down. Its a uniquely LA thing, how people look at you, everyone hoping to spot lindsay or hillary or jessica on their way to kitson. Well it was just little ol' me, rushing back to my parking spot, but I sure felt like hot shit, getting looks from behind YSL sunglasses. I guess it was kind of the first time I have been completely selfsufficient, and it felt good.
Traffic back home was a different story. A hellish 3 hour drive, and only bitter text messages to keep my occupied. But thankfully I was able to meet up with Erik and Tinkess and go to sushi dinner at Mosun. Even though I've been really happy doing my own thing this summer, keeping busy and working, I've somewhat neglected my friends even though they are all still on my mind. So it was good to see the boys again. And miraculously I was able to get ahold of my beefer, Chelsea, and we visited some friends for a midnight hooka poolparty which got a little wild. Lets just say bubble bath and a hot tub make for a good night, which somehow landed us all covered from head to toe in foamy bubbles running down the street to the 7-11.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: