Monday, March 3, 2008

MSTR OF TH WRLD

Finally finally Spring Break has descended upon us. The countdown to Friday ended with a collected sigh at the end of the week that could be felt across campus and seen in everyone's face, even the professors'. Crossing the bridge that connects the main campus to the hall that used to be an airplane hanger and has since been transformed into a shopping mall of classrooms, I passed Trev who gave a me a shout out across the walk way; "MASTERCRRRAFT!". And so spring break began.
Photobucket

Our crew rolled deep to the Henry Fonda that night and got our electro dance on to a hand-full of djs who ripped it up. As we waited for the headliner, MSTRKRFT, to hit the stage I struck up a conversation with a fellow concert-goer. Midconversation he steps over to say hi to Shwayze, who I had introduced myself to earlier. We all got talking and dancing, Lisa D'amato and I had quite the dance-off, and of course the first thing Cisco Adler says to me is "How old are you, really?". Me and my baby face must have looked about fourteen, not to mention the two ponytails I was sporting that threw me back to middle school. Before I got too caught up to miss the show I made my way to the front to get a closer look at the mix gods who are MSTRKRFT. The show was amazing, I did about a weeks worth of dancing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More photos of us were taken at the show, but at this late date I doubt if their upload will ever occur. So here are some pics from the concert compliments of The Cobra Snake

So a day after I lose all hope in ever seeing photos from this night, they are uploaded. Here is the rest of the night from a more personal perspective.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

petite lapine said...

that was too much fun. love youu chica.