Monday, March 3, 2008

Whale's You-Know-What

I was told that the reason our spring break is so early is because the strict Jesuites who run the school wanted to discourage us from ‘spring-breaking’ with thousands of other college kids at cliché vacation spots south of the border. They can try. Although I decided to stay in my own state for the week break, a majority of my friends hopped on a flight less than five hours after we left the concert the night before for a tequila fueled trip to Cabo.
MSTRKRFT still buzzing in my ears, I too set off south, but my destination being a bit closer in San Diego. It seems like the entire country is still in school except for us, which means that Chelsea and the girls had midterms on the mind. Nonetheless, we were able to have fun and ended up at a house party that was spinning hip hop beats.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: