Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trend Bender

Photobucket
I’m on my way to the Midwest on my first direct flight in months. The two chicks sitting next to me are so SoCal, from their Ed Hardy trucker hats to their surfer slang and drawn out vowels, duuuude. I’m pretty sure they’re stoned, although, that blasé, ‘whatEVER’ attitude seems to be an act more popular than intelligent one. I was lucky enough to score a window seat and have been thoroughly enjoying the XM satellite radio, since my dated ipod can get monotonous. Shwayze’s single even came on, which was pleasantly surprising. Their guitar/hip-hop brings me right back to LA, and was the soundtrack of second semester, it wasn’t that long ago when I was getting “Yooooo love..” texts. This past semester went by so incredibly fast, and I’m glad I made it through at least one year of college. I have to stop and say Jojo just came on the radio, I’m loving this ha. I hung out with Casey last night, we talked about living on our own, work, and plans for the summer. Casey is on of my most driven, hard-working friends and I have no doubt that she will be successful, she’s totally my inspiration.
The reality of summer hasn’t really set in yet, and I kind of hope it doesn’t. Instead of having a dying need to party since there’s no school, I’ve felt a relief from the stress of tests and past-due assignments and now a desire for work to keep me busy. I’ve taken this time to decompress and refocus my priorities.

This post has gotten boring really fast.
To make up for it; the King.

No comments: