Thursday, May 29, 2008

Like Looking into a River

The last few weeks have been a process of decompression after the strain of the final crunch at the end of the school semester. But now, not having the opportunity to run over to campus at will, I miss hacking away at my keyboard from the window view at the coffee shop. I'm taking some time off from school, financial stress and scheduling were murdering me. The acting classes I took were amazing, the teachers offered us so much. But honestly, this semester I was taught that Alexander never lost a battle, perfected my painting skills, and learned how to make a good mixed drink (ice always). My social gains were greatest, and in the cyclical fashion that life seems to play out, Feddy and I are back to being besties after a long hiatus, and unfortunately just in time for him to move out of our building, his house less than a bloc away isn't the same as one flight of stairs.

Photobucket

No comments: