Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How Clever

I neglect this blog like an illegitimate child. If you didn't already know I change the post dates so to look like I'm blogging every other day or so. Cheat! Liar! In truth sometimes I'll be hit with an anti-blogging mood that could last weeks, but alas draw of self-obsessed writing pulls me back and I'll make like half a dozen posts. Deal.
N.E. Wayyys..
At the beginning of the month I did a test shoot with Paul Jasmin and his photography students at Art Center in Pasadena. Definitely a creative environment to go to school at, all four of the students I worked with had interesting approaches to the assignment. I have been kind of waiting on more pictures from this shoot, but have yet to see more than the photos Jed took.
I met the Cunningham twins at the shoot and have since spent some hot afternoons in Silver Lake with the boys. Chad's a hometown hero with his band Pink Enemy. Self described as 'emotronic', PE's dancy electro sound and keen vocals will get your hipster panties wet.

myspace.com/pinkenemy
Photobucket

No comments: