Sunday, December 9, 2007

Peppermint Is So In

The stress of finals coming up this week was quite obvious on campus, so this weekend we just had to let loose. A sign posted on the front of the Rosecrans dorm said it best "Friday & Saturday Quiet 24 Hours"....with 'quiet' cross out and 'party' scratched in above. I am one of the lucky ones with a segmented finals week; two finals down and two more next week. Since many people are leaving before the week is over this was our last weekend of the semester to party together. Friday was the ugly sweater themed party. The crowd didn't really show up until late, but when people finally got there it was crackin'. The crowded house swayed to the beat of music and conversation. My vomit-green sweater, knee-high socks and red sequin shoes rocked the holiday theme well. Of course I lose my camera with tons of picures on it (thus the absence of visual documentation here) and worst of all my nerd ray ban frams...RIP. The evening was the definition of the word shitshow.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Total creeper background shot but the only one of me from the party (found on facebook)
The next morning I found out that Chelsea drunk dialed my mom, which made me cry laughing for about an hour.

No comments: