Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cookies Aren't So Great

I've been keeping really busy with school, but I was able to shoot off to Chicago Wednesday night for a Kohl's shoot the next day. I shared a ride from the airport to the hotel with three other models. Back at my hotel room I could hear something from the other side of the vent in the bathroom. It was the blonde model from Miami throwing up. Welcome to the business darling. I worked with my lovely Kayln again, who was fabulous as always. She told me about the bright yellow dress she will be wearing to the big homecoming dance. I was heart broken that Pieter wasn't working with us this time, he's been working in New York for the past month so hopefully Kayln and I will have our favorite makeup artist back for the next shoot! Anglea was the other model who worked with us and will be leaving in January to work in South Africa. Jealous much? We had 25 shots do do between the three of us which was reason enough to get tired before we even began, and eveyone was compeletely out of it since we had an extra early call time. But no matter how we feel its our job to rock it in front of the camera, and rock it we did. On the flight home we flew just a few miles from a thunder storm. I watched the clouds illuminate with flashes of lightning from my plane window.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: