Sunday, September 9, 2007

Gimme that Dance

Friday night I went out with my new BFFs. Introducing Eva and Sophia...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So they're pretty much like my besties. The three of us totally click and we're all Sagittarius. Its a done deal.
Earlier in the day Eva and I went shopping at a thrift store and I found the most bitching 1970's cream colored fur coat for, get this, one dollar. Talk about a steal, although I was afraid that PETA was going to egg me on the way out. We decided the soft curly material must be dog fur. She and I also hit up this indoor Mexican bargain store that was converted from a movie theater into a market. Later we met up with Sophia and the three of us talked over coffee for two hours. That night we went to a little Italian resturant near campus for dinner. We discussed what we were going to do that night. They wanted to go to Michael's party he was throwing for all the theater kids. I wasn't really keen on going, only because I went to his party last weekend and brought a bunch of other freshmen. The only thing he said to us when we walked in was, "My freshmen! No puking in the house"..so of course one of the guys I drove loses it all over the floor. So I wasn't exactly thrilled to go back to that house. In the mean time we hung out at my place an met up with Federico, who suggested we preparty at Travers's house. Down the street we go. But the girls we a little shy and wanted to go to Michael's party. I decided to join the boy and go to a frat party at UCLA. The frat house was exactly what I had expected; wooden paddles on the walls, drunk guys everywhere and rooms that looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years. I talked to this dirty hot rock and roll guy who totally stole Mickey Avalon's look.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He talked my ear off about his band Big City Lights. Here ya go boys... myspace.com/bigcitylights1984

After the frat party got lame at 1:30, the boys and I stumbled over to Gypsy, a hooka bar in Westwood. Pop music mixed with Indian beats played and some guys at the table next to us had bongos that got the entire place up and dancing on the tables. Roy, Kevin, Federico, Trav and I cut a rug till the place cleared out. Federico got all pissed because he thinks I like his friend who has a girlfriend. Back at Trav's house we ran out of booze so one of the roommates and I hopped the fence to the nieghbors house, crept in the back slider and raided the alcohol cabinet. He assured me by saying "its fine, they're college guys too". We all finally fell passed out at Trav's house as the sun was rising and when Feddy came over in the morning/afternoon he took one look at our slumber party out and promptly left. Hmm, 'just friends' don't get that upset over wild nights.

No comments: