Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WednesdayNight, ThursdayNight, FridayNight...

Wednesday afternoon Jordan and I performed our scene in theater class. We were by far the best, with our 'naughty secretary' scene. After school I ran over to a shoot for new modle videos for the FORD website. Waiting for my turn took forever but I got the chance to talk with some new models who were my age. I totally rocked the video shoot, although I liked the one they already have up..
That night I joined Eva and Natalie at the dorms for some trouble. Nat had just bought a mini trampoline for their dorm..why, I don't know, but it was rad. Of course I got the brilliant idea to try and use the trampoline as a launch pad to clear the top bunkbed. Not a good idea. I ate shizz and my back got a gash as if someone had wipped me. My bruised elbow is still giving me pains. We ran around the guys dorms trying to stir something up, but I guess everyone had better stuff to do on a Wednesday night. Since 'playing sports' is prohibited in the halls, we decided to do the only thing that wasn't banned, surfing.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday night Natalie, Eva, Chelsea (nat's roommate) and I went over to Trav/Mike/Ben's place aka Pershing Party Central. This time the neighbors had their gate open so the building was one big mess of college kids. Like always, the beer pong table was going off, Irie was running around licking the beer off people's faces and at least four people were gathered around the Wii all night. The neighbor guys were really friendly and funny. One was a hopful model who just happened to have a bunch of headshots sitting on the counter, and another guys was an actor who wanted to play theater games. So I caved and agreed to do an improv scene. The scene was: My boyfriend cheated on me, with my brother (the other guy). So I went off raving about how my 'boyfriend' cheated on me and when it came to the other guy's turn to say something he started cracking up. We all just laughed at him. The neighbors showed us a dance to some rap song by a guy named Soulja Boy..I guess hes a big deal. Natalie met a guy and it turns out she dated all his friends, so they talked about the good old days, and by the end of the night were adopting turtles together. Ben was planning on freeing his turtles in the marshland the next day and Nat just couldn't stand the thought.
Eva and Chelsea had enough with the evening so I took them home, but not before Ben gave us directions to possibly the farthest Jack in the Box from where we were, even though we all insisted on going to the one around the corner. Back at the house miss 'Cheetah Girl' had hit the bottle hard. This girl who should not have been wearing a skin tight cheetah print dress, was falling everywhere and trying to get her hands on any guy who would look at her. Nat and I stayed and watched 40 Year Old Virgin with the boys..ho fo' sho.

No comments: