Sunday, February 10, 2008

Answer the Phone AAAAlright

I went to a frat party hosted by the Sig Ep gentlemen of school. It was everything I expected and the theme was horribly cliche; collared shirts and mini skirts. A friend who hurt her back was held up in a chair all night, and although competent, looked wasted, she probably got the most attention from the guys there. Sleaze balls. Although it was good hanging out with a few old buddies from high school and meeting new people, it really wasn't my scene and reminded me why I had been hanging with my junior buddies recently, the BTA boys as they like to call themselves. If their love of a good time is no indication, their monicker makes reference to both bongs and booze. Not that I partake in either, but they sure make week nights fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I accompanied the boys and a couple of friends to Santa Barbra last weekend. Although the trip was well worth the long drive, we cruised the streets of Isla Vista in the pouring rain, and the walk back home was less than enjoyable. Superbowl Sunday was spent lazy in Montecito in living rooms overlooking the coast with a view that nearly reached to Ventura.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rudy, my neighbor across the alley and David's best buddy, has rounded out a nice foursome with Natalie and I. Our amoeba quad has been inseparable for the past week, and have bounced between each of our apartments; my 'sweet pad', Rudy's 'studio' where he reinvents designs for Ray Ban style shades, Natalie's impeccably clean Ikea apartment, and David's apartment A, less than seven minutes down the coast in Manhatty where life revolves around bacon.."I'm hungry, let's make bacon!", "You're just in time, I'm cooking bacon!" or "Does it still smell like bacon? Yeah we just made some".

No comments: