Monday, February 25, 2008

Stay Wonderful

Photobucket
Photobucket
Just sharing a couple of polaroids. In a tragic business move, the Polaroid company announced that they will be phasing out their iconic cameras and film and discontinue manufacturing these products by 2009. Truly an earthquake to the hipster community.




Photobucket Photobucket
Last weekend I visited the family at home. Nothing is better than reconnecting with people you love. Being home grounds me, its such a different pace back in that little beach town. I thrive on the bustle of the city, although some can argue that is a frenzy of traffic and smog, brand names and fake attitudes, but back home just seems sedentary compared. But with an outside perspective I can now appreciate the town that thousands descend upon, and the clean salt water air.
Leila went snowboarding over the winter break and sent back some photos from her cell phone while away (I love technology), and I had to post them because she looks gorgeous. Snow bunny indeed.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gab said...

hey steph, just a fan ! ur so cuute :)
xoxo