Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Same Thing We Do Every Night Pinky


Happy Valentine's Day

Photobucket
Drumming up a date for this evening has been harder than I thought. I thought that with all my socializing I would have at least one phone call this afternoon. Its not even a huge concern of mine, but this year, more so than others, everyone seems jazzed about this hallmark holiday. Really its just an excuse to fancy yourself up and giggle about how perfectly matched red and pink are together. Not to let myself down, I'm sure I will be getting a call at eleven tonight asking if I want to watch another episode of The Office and order Chinese food. Again. This is the one day I get to act like a girl, indulge me. I've already given my homage to St. Valentine by matching my eyeshadow to my pink earrings.

No comments: